10 Rules for Healthy Skin
1. Never go to bed without cleansing your skin.
2. Don't smoke
3. Practice safe sun exposure and do not use a tanning bed.
4. Use safe skincare products.
5. Visit a skin care professional regularly.
6. Get a good night’s sleep.
7. Gently exfoliate your skin 1-3 times a week.
8. Exercise for at least 30 minutes every day, even if it’s just a fast-paced walk.
9. Focus on an anti-inflammatory diet:
- high quality protein such as lean meats and fish
- colorful fresh fruits and vegetables
- whole grains such as old-fashioned oatmeal, legumes such as beans and lentils
- healthy fats (wild Alaskan salmon ,nuts, seeds, avocados, coconut and olive oil)
10. Drink plenty of water and anti-oxidant rich teas such as green, white and rooibos.